OctoTV Apk is part of OctoTV Subscription for IPTV streaming on OTT streaming boxes. The OctoTV app is compatible with Android devices as well as Amazon Fire TV and Firestick devices.
This article will explain how to install the OctoTV IPTV app on your Android device. You can subscribe to watch highlights after installing OctoTV IPTV Apk.
Subscribe to OctoTV IPTV service and download apk, you can enjoy local, regional, sports, pay-per-view (PPV), live events and other pay-TV channels.
What devices does OctoTV IPTV APK support?
OctoTV IPTV apk is compatible with all Android devices and can run on the following devices. Click on the device name to see detailed installation tutorials for these devices.
|Android TV||Android TV Box||Android Phone|
|Android tablet||Amazon Firestick||Nvidia Shield TV|
If you are using OctoTV IPTV, you must install the OctoTV IPTV Apk on your device. So you can watch premium IPTV channels on your own device.
Note: If you have not purchased an IPTV subscription or your subscription has expired, the application will not run.
How to find the OctoTV IPTV subscription code?
You will find the IPTV Subscription code in the email we send you once your order has been processed.
Or you can go to the OctoTV IPTV website and view your IPTV code by following the steps below.
Log on to the OctoTV IPTV website – My Account – Orders – Code (This is your IPTV code)
Please note that if you do not already have a subscription IPTV plan, get the OctoTV IPTV code ahead of time before installing the device. Otherwise, IPTV channels and programs cannot be transmitted. See how to get a free OctoTV IPTV test or subscription.
How to install the OctoTV IPTV APK on an Android device?
OctoTV IPTV Apk is available for all Android systems, such as Android TV, Android TV Box, Android phones, Android tablets, Amazon Firestick, Nvidia Shield TV, etc. Below I’ll cover the details of installing OctoTV IPTV on various streaming devices.
Installation tutorial on Android TV/TV Box
Here is our step-by-step guide on how to install the OctoTV IPTV APK app on your Android TV/TV BOX.
- Step 1: Set Security&retrictions<< Unknown sources<< Off<< OK on your Android TV.
- Step 2: Find Chrome and go to the OctoTV IPTV website, (https://www.octotviptv.shop/). Click the “Best IPTV APK” in the navigation bar. Wait for page jump.
- Step 3: You can see the description of OctoTV Apk, download link:https://www.octotviptv.shop/octotv.apk
- Step 4: Open the link and wait for the apk download to complete.
- Step 5: The OctoTV IPTV Apk will appear on your screen.
- Step 6: Enter the IPTV code and a large number of videos and channels will appear.
Click here for a more detailed IPTV tutorial on Android TV/TV Box.
Installation tutorial on Android phone/tablet
Our OctoTV IPTV subscription provides a standalone IPTV application, so users can download it directly from our website page.
- 1- First, after the first step is complete, click the “Best IPTV APK” in the navigation bar. Wait for page jump.
- 2- You can see the description of OctoTV Apk, download link:https://www.octotviptv.shop/octotv.apk
- 3- Open the link and wait for the apk download to complete.
- 4- Finally, the OctoTV IPTV Apk will appear on your screen.
Click here for a more detailed IPTV tutorial on Android phones/tablets.
Installation tutorial on Amazon FireStick
Because the OctoTV IPTV apk cannot be found in any Play store, you must side-load the downloader app when you install it into Firestick. Here we install the OctoTV IPTV Apk in three steps.
- 1- Open the Firestick home page and click the “Settings” icon.
- 2- Select My Fire TV<< Developer Options<< Apps from Unknown Sources<< Turn On.
- 3- Return to the home screen.
- 4- Open the Firestick home screen. Go to the Find menu. Select Search at the top.
- 5- Start to type Downloader. Select Downloader when it shows up among the suggestions below the keyboard.
- 6- Select the Downloader app, which you can recognize by its orange background. Then, on the following screen, select the Get or Download button.
- 7- After the installation is complete, open the download file. Follow the prompts to allow everything.
- 8- open the “Downloader”, on the home page on the menu, insert the URL:https://www.octotviptv.shop/octotv.apk, and click on “go”.
- 9- Wait for the OctoTV IPTV application to download.
- 10- The downloader application will run OctoTV IPTV. Click Install.
- 11- After the installation is complete, follow the prompted steps to allow everything.
Now you have finally installed OctoTV IPTV on FireStick.
Click here for a more detailed IPTV tutorial on Amazon FireStick.
Installation tutorial on Nvidia Shield TV
How to install OctoTV IPTV on Nvidia Shield TV. Scroll down for a more detailed step-by-step installation tutorial.
- 1- Open the Nvidia Shield homepage, click the Settings icon and select “Security and Limitations” from the menu.
- 2- Select the unknown source and open the switch.
- 3- Start the Google App Store and search for the Downloader.
- 4- Click on the Downloader icon, and then install it. Click “Open” when you are complete.
- 5- Start the downloader and allow access to all media files.
- 6- open the “download”, on the home page on the menu, insert the URL:https://www.octotviptv.shop/octotv.apk, and click on “go”.
- 7- Wait for the OctoTV IPTV application to download.
- 8- The downloader application will run OctoTV IPTV. Click Install.
- 9- After the installation is complete, follow the prompted steps to allow everything.
Now you have finally installed OctoTV IPTV on Nvidia Shield TV.
Click here for a more detailed IPTV tutorial on Nvidia Shield.
How to activate the OctoTV IPTV Apk code?
If you already have an IPTV subscription code and have OctoTV Premium Pro Apk installed on your device, here is the final step to activate your IPTV app. Here are the activation steps:
1- Open the OctoTV Premium Pro Apk and go to the login page.
2- Enter the Activation Code.
3- Then click “LOGIN” and a number of worldwide channels and videos will appear on your screen.
Can I get an IPTV Free Trial?
Definitely. All of our new users enjoy 24-hour free access. Click here to see how you can get it.
Which devices does this support?
Currently, the Android platform is supported. You can use the service on any Android device such as Firestick, Nvidia Shield, Android TV Box, Mobile or Tab, Google TV, New Chromecast with Google TV, and Android TV. Check out the related OctoTV IPTV tutorial here.
Do you Provide m3u links? For IPTV Smarters or Tivimate?
No, we do not. Our app is built from scratch. We do not support 3rd Party apps. You can use the service with OctoTV IPTV Apk only.
Can I Run The One Subscription On Multiple Devices?
No, as every subscription runs on 1 device of your choice and therefore meaning you can’t run it on multiple devices at the same time. If you buy a new device or need it put on a different device let us know and we can activate it on your other devices for you. If you want it on 2 devices at the same time you would need to buy 2 subscriptions.
This article describes most of the devices suitable for OctoTV IPTV. If you do not have a streaming device currently used for this tutorial, please comment or contact customer service.