On Internet TV, we can watch any program anytime and anywhere. IPTV pro apk is an application to use Internet TV service, especially for Android OS. This article will provide all relevant information about IPTV Pro, including tutorials for installing it on Android devices, its best alternatives, and IPTV Pro reviews.
What is IPTV Pro?
IPTV Pro is a video player with all the features available in Android smartphones. The latest version of IPTV Pro has more features, and the app is updated frequently to the latest technology. IPTV Pro has an IPTV player that allows you to stream video on demand, live TV, and more to your mobile device. You can watch your favorite programs anytime and anywhere.
IPTV PRO APK compatible device
IPTV Pro is compatible across multiple devices and platforms, mainly with the following popular streaming media devices.
- Android smartphone
- Nvidia Shield
- Android Smart TV
- Kodi Android box
- Fire cubic
- Android Smartwatch
- Android TV Box
- Fire sticks, fire TV
Free IPTV Pro VS Paid IPTV Pro
There are two versions of IPTV Pro, the paid version and the free version. Make the following table for analysis and comparison:
|Item||Free IPTV Pro||Paid IPTV Pro|
|Function Features||1. Support M3U and XSPF playlists. 2. Playlist history. 3. Play multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy 4. needs to be installed on your LAN). 5. Grid, list, or tile view of your TV channel. 6. Support EPG in XMLTV and JTV formats. 7. Internal and external video player. 8. Parental control.||1. Includes all the features of the free version. 2. no advertising. 3. Launch application for device launch options, useful for the box. 4. Automatic play of the last channel option. 5. Expand playlist history.|
How to install and use IPTV Pro on an Android device?
Here is a detailed installation guide on how to install and use IPTV Pro on an Android device. Read on to find out how much it will help you.
How to install IPTV Pro on an Android device?
Step 1: First you need to open your Google Play store.
Step 2: Type “IPTV Pro” into the Google Play store search box
Step 3: Click Download,
Step 4: When the wait is complete, open the application.
How to use IPTV Pro on Android devices?
Step 1: Open the main screen of the IPTV Pro app you downloaded earlier
Step 2: Then Add the playlist, click “+Add PlayList“.
Step 3: Then two choices appear in the upper right corner, click “Add URL“.
Step 4: Finally, you only need to enter the M3U information you obtained from the IPTV service provider, and click the login.
Note: This app does not contain any built-in channels, you should have your own playlist using this app. The login information is the M3U URL and password for the IPTV service to which you subscribe.
Step 5: This may take a while to load, please wait.
Step 6: There you go, a list of channels will pop up on your Android device, and you can choose any of them at any time.
Note: If you have not installed the video player, the video will not start now. In that case, you can try downloading MXPlayer or a similar application version. Then your TV will actually open the channel you want to watch.
Step 7: Now you can have fun with these channels!
How to add a list of channels on the device screen on IPTV Pro?
First, open Settings– General – Playlist –URL or file path-M3U–OK.
Finally, a list of the channels you want appears here.
Application of IPTV subscription on IPTV Pro
The IPTV Pro app does not provide or contain any media content, and full use of IPTV Pro requires M3U links or XSPF playlists. You need to buy an IPTV service to make your plan perfect. How do I get an IPTV subscription? The following is the subscription process for the OctoTV IPTV subscription.
1- Try IPTV for free by chatting with OctoTV customer service on WhatsApp.
2- Reply to customer service and let them know the type of device you are using, the country you are testing, and the playlist format you have chosen, such as Android, UK IPTV, and M3U Link.
3- Finally, the customer service staff will open the IPTV free trial test code for you in time. The M3u address is in your email. Note that activating the IPTV list using the IPTV player is a necessary step.
IPTV Pro best alternative
If you do not have a video player installed, the video will not start playing now. In this case, you can try downloading the IPTV Pro replacement application. Then your TV will turn on the channel you want to watch. Here’s a list of the best IPTV Pro alternatives:
- IPTV Smarters Pro Player – is a video streaming Player designed for users who want to stream TV or video-on-demand content across a variety of devices.
- OTT Navigator Player – is a free IPTV player that facilitates streaming video from M3U, XML, and XSPF.
- Implayer Player – is an IPTV player for Android devices with live TV applications. And use the M3U URL or Xtreme code API to catch up.
- Tivimate – One of the best IPTV players, this application was created by AR Mobile Dev and is designed to work with IPTV services that offer M3U or Xtream code servers.
- Perfect Player – is a set-top box IPTV/ media player for watching videos on TVS, tablets, and smartphones, supporting multiple URL formats (M3U, XC, XSPF) and EPG formats (XMLTV, JTV).
IPTV Pro user feedback reviews
- A beautiful picture and speed of movement between channels, but the problem is that all folders together, there is no division of live channels, movies, and series
- I have been using it for free for years. Bought the pro version to help the developer. Thanks for the good service you deserve it.
- Thank you, Alexander! This player is the best. I’ve tried many IPTV players. And only this one has a clear intuitive interface, supports Chromecast, and works very stable. The only small issue noticed so far is the case when casting to Chromecast requires transcoding. In this case, there are constant interrupts every like 1-2 minutes. Huawei BLA-29. Might I can tune smth in the phone settings? Any advice will be highly appreciated.
- My favorite IPTV app Was using the free version for years but recently the ads seem to cause regular crashes opening the app. I thought I’d pay for the pronto support the dev and test to see if it was add-related. I now have my favorite app back and no ads either. Well worth 2.99.
Can the IPTV Pro app be used for free?
Yes, you can use IPTV Pro for free.
Is IPTV Pro APK secure?
Yes, IPTV Pro APK is safe because it is virus-free.
What if IPTV Pro doesn’t work?
IPTV Pro applications sometimes fail to run due to poor Internet connection. Therefore, adjust your Internet connection to resolve the issue.
Why are IPTV PRO app notifications not working properly?
Go to Settings > Applications on your device and click IPTV PRO, then select Notifications to verify that the option is enabled. If it is not allowed, enable the option.